Saturday, June 21, 2008

FAT IS THE NEW THIN

I've gotten some feed back on my first blog.  Some of you were surprised by the serious tone of my article on Glarriage and honestly, I was surprised myself to find out that there is quite a strong movement for GLarriage out west.  I was asked for some levity and "COLOR" because "after all color is what you're good at.." so for you dear readers, I will try.

So we all already know that GREEN is the new Red and the new Pink, Orange and BLACK.

But we must spread the word that FAT or Phat if you prefer is the new Thin.

...And while we're at it let's not forget to also spread the news that OLD is the new Young.
Remember if enough of us believe it it shall be so.  ...and since all of you dear readers are international trendsetters, if you spread the word, it shall be so.

SEE IT, BELIEVE and you can ACTUALIZE IT!

No comments: